Experienced Criminal Defense in Brazoria, Ft. Bend, Galveston, Harris & Montgomery Counties
- 8 Ways a Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help Your Case
- Abogado Greg Tsioros
- Abogado Penalista Accesible
- About The Firm
- Affordable Criminal Attorney
- Áreas de Práctica
- Attorney Greg Tsioros
- Case Results
- Desviación Previa al Juicio
- DWI – License Suspension
- First Offense | First Time Offenders | Houston Criminal Charges
- Galveston Defense Attorney Greg Tsioros
- Hiring a Houston Criminal Defense Attorney
- Houston Non-Disclosure Lawyer Attorney Greg Tsioros
- Ignition Interlock Device
- Implied Consent
- Legal Policy
- Legal Resources
- Military Veteran Discount
- Practice Areas
- Preguntas Más Frecuentes
- Pretrial Diversion
- Thank You for Downloading
Crimes Throughout History
- How to Appeal Your Criminal Case in Texas
- The Consequences of Bail Jumping in Texas
- What Is Unlawful Restraint?
- Are You Eligible for Deferred Adjudication in Texas?
- How to Respond to a Cease and Desist Letter
- 5 Defenses for Fighting an Indecent Exposure Charge
- What to Do If You’ve Been Falsely Accused of Elder Abuse
- How Hurricane Harvey Affected Looting Laws in Texas
- Penalties for a Misdemeanor Crime in Texas
- Reasons to Have Your Criminal Record Expunged
- Knowing Your Rights for the Upcoming Texas No Refusal Weekend
- DWI: How Texas’s “Second Chance” Law Could Help First-Time Offenders
- Most Dangerous Prison in Texas
- False Accusations of Rape or Sexual Assault in Texas
- Texas Extortion and Blackmail Laws: How Crime Is Used to Get What You Want
- Why You Probably Need a Defense Lawyer – Even if You’re Innocent
- What Does a Criminal Defense Lawyer Do? Can They Help Me?
- Misdemeanor Crimes in Texas
- Texas Penalties for Driving with a Suspended License
- When Road Rage Becomes a Crime
- Recording Phone Calls in Texas: Laws and Penalties
- Defendants’ Rights: Protections for the Criminally Accused
- What to Expect and How to Survive the Criminal Trial Process
- Criminal Statute of Limitations in Texas
- Insurance Fraud Penalties in Texas
- Public Intoxication: Laws and Penalties in Texas
- How to Represent Yourself in Court
- 4 Common Legal Defenses to Criminal Charges
- Parole and the Possibility of Early Release from Prison
- The Degrees of Crime: Felonies, Misdemeanors, Infractions
- Am I Allowed to Own a Firearm in Texas?
- Perjury: What Happens When Someone Lies to the Court
- How Juries Selected for a Trial and How Can I Make Them Like Me?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Realize Were Illegal in Texas
- What Happens After Being Arrested in Houston?
- Credit Card Abuse: What Is It and What Are the Penalties?
- Criminal Intent and Honest Mistakes
- Texas Trespassing Laws: Are There Degrees of Severity?
- What are Pretrial Interventions and Pretrial Diversions? How Do They Work?
- Courtroom Etiquette in Texas
- What Happens if You Get Arrested for Fraud in Harris County
- Resisting Arrest Charges and Possible Defenses
- Criminal Mischief Laws and Punishment in Texas
- What Are the Drug Penalty Groups in Texas?
- Drug Possession vs Drug Distribution in Texas: What’s the Difference?
- What You Didn’t Know about Prescription Drugs Charges in Texas
- Possession of Cocaine Charges in Texas
- The Drug Possession Laws of Texas
- The Most Serious Drug Charges in Texas
- The Marijuana Laws of Texas
- Texas Drunk Driving Laws and Penalties
- Can You Dismiss a DWI in Texas?
- No Refusal Holidays and Weekends 2020
- Texas No Refusal Weekends 2019 and the Law
- Driving With a Suspended License: Texas Laws and Penalties
- What Is Administrative License Revocation in Texas?
- All Possible Consequences of a DWI in Texas
- Texas Laws for Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana
- Legal Drinking Limits in Texas: What Drivers Need to Know
- Driving With a Suspended License in Texas
- Texas Implied Consent Laws: Refusing a Breathalyzer Test
- What Makes a DUI Become a Felony?
- How to Get a Job After a DUI/DWI
- License Suspension and Other Aftermath of a DUI or DWI
- What Is a Sealed Record?
- Understanding Pretrial Diversion
- Who is Eligible for Non-Disclosure Orders in Texas?
- Legal Methods for Clearing Your Criminal Record in Texas
- Is It Possible To Clear My Arrest Record?
- Should I Tell My Employer About Getting Arrested?
- Expunction in Texas: Do I Need an Attorney?
- Expunction and Background Checks in Texas
- Expunction Myths: Requirements for Clearing Your Criminal Record
- How Does a Non-Disclosure Order Work?
- Eligibility Requirements for Non-Disclosure Orders in Texas
- How to Petition for Expunction of Your Criminal Record
Firearms and Weapons
- Can a Felon Own a Gun in Texas?
- When Is It Illegal to Carry a Firearm in Texas?
- The Illegal Possession of Unlicensed Guns in Texas
- Everything You Should Know About Changes to Gun Laws in Texas
- How a New Texas Law Will Reduce Handgun License Fees
- What Weapons Are Illegal in Texas?
- Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm: Texas Laws
- Texas Fraud Laws: Telemarketing Fraud
- Texas Fraud Laws: Healthcare Fraud
- Texas Fraud Laws: All About Bank Fraud
- Embezzlement, Theft, and Fraud: How Harris County Prosecutes
- Texas Health Care Fraud Laws: Definition and Punishments
- Telemarketing Fraud in Texas: Fraud by Phone
- Check Fraud Laws in Texas: How It Is Found and Punished
- Texas Credit Card Fraud: How It Is Investigated and Charged
- What Counts As Evading Arrest in Texas
- How to Defend Against Wrongful Allegations
- What Crimes Can Get You Deported From Texas?
- New Texas Laws in 2021: What You Need to Know
- What Is an Occupational Driver’s License?
- Texas Repealed the Driver Responsibility Program: Now What?
- New Laws in Texas as of September 1, 2019
- Strategies for Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Filing and Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim in Texas
- What Is Community Supervision in Harris County?
- Can I Choose Jail Instead of Probation?
- What Does Double Jeopardy Mean in Legal Terms?
- What’s the Difference Between Probation and Parole?
- How Does Probation Work?
- What Do I Do If I Miss My Court Date?
- Do I Have to Let Police Search My House?
- How Texas Treats Minors Charged with a Crime
- Texas Laws for Abuse of the Elderly
- How to React to and Report Police Misconduct
- What’s the Difference Between State and Federal Crimes?
- Package Theft: What Happens When You Swipe a Delivery
- Photography Laws in Texas: When Taking Pictures Becomes a Crime
- Failure to Appear in Court: What Happens When You Don’t Show
Harassment and Bullying
- The Penalties in Texas for Indecent Exposure
- Spousal and Date Rape Laws in Texas: An Overview
- How Long Do You Stay on the Texas Sex Offender Registry?
- Consent Laws in Texas: What You Need to Know
- Deregistering as a Sex Offender in Texas
- The Indecent Exposure Laws of Texas
- Sexting Laws in Texas
- How Brock Turner Could Have Been Prosecuted in Texas
- Sexual Assault in Texas: Laws, Investigations, and Penalties
- Improper Relationship Between Educator and Student: A Breach of Trust
Theft and Burglary Crimes
- Why Send a Cease and Desist Letter?
- What You Need to Know About Protective Orders in Texas
- Should I Turn Myself in If There’s a Warrant for My Arrest?
- Drug Paraphernalia: Texas Laws and Regulations for Drug Accessories
- Evading Arrest in Texas: What Happens When you Run From the Police
- What is the Difference Between Manslaughter and Homicide?
- What is “Disturbing the Peace?” Can I Go to Jail for it?
- What Should I Do if I Have Been Accused of a Sex Crime?
- I Was Arrested for Drugs – Is This a State or Federal Crime?
White Collar Crimes