Houston Defense Attorney Greg Tsioros
Experienced Criminal Defense in Brazoria, Ft. Bend, Galveston, Harris & Montgomery Counties
Experienced Houston Criminal Defense
A former prosecutor for the Harris County District Attorney's office, attorney Greg Tsioros has the experience necessary to vigorously defend your constitutional rights. Having launched his career working for the state of Texas, Houston defense attorney Greg Tsioros has the ability to anticipate every move the prosecution makes - bringing his unique skills to the negotiating table for each and every one of the clients he represents.
Practice Areas - Criminal Law
Houston criminal defense attorney Greg Tsioros provides legal counsel and protects the rights clients who are accused of committing misdemeanors and state or federal-level felonies. He defends his clients in an array of criminal cases—from identity theft and indecent exposure to more severe DWI and drug charges. Mr. Tsioros has years of experience as a Texas state prosecutor and as an accomplished criminal defense lawyer. He has the skills and tenacity to defend you against any criminal charge. Mr. Tsioros will provide an aggressive defense to secure the best outcome for your legal trial.
Some of the more common cases Houston defense attorney Greg Tsioros is prepared to handle include:
- Sealing of Records: Including Expunctions and Orders of Non-Disclosure
- Protective Order Defense and Restraining Order Violations
- DWI / DUI Charges: Driving While Intoxicated and/or Driving Under the Influence
- Assault Charges: Incuding Domestic Violence, Child Abuse and Aggravated Assault
- Drug Charges: Including Cocaine Charges, Marijuana Possession, Distribution and Trafficking
- Theft Charges: Including Identity Theft, Forgery, Credit Card Abuse, Burglary and Robbery
- Misdemeanor Charges: Including Shoplifting, Vandalism and Reckless Driving
- Federal Charges: Including Investigations, Weapons, Fraud, White Collar and more.
- Parole Violation: Including parole hearings, probation violations and more.
- Juvenile Defense: Including juvenile offenses, status offenses, and children in need of supervision.
- Weapons Charges: Including possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, unlawful possession of a deadly weapon, trafficking of firearms.
- Criminal Mischief: Including Property Damage, Arson and Vandalism
- Sex Crimes: Including sexual assault of a child, indecent exposure, rape and prostitution
- Crimes against Children: indecency with a child, child pornography and child abuse
- Violent Crimes: Including Murder & Homicide, manslaughter and felony charges
Why Choose Greg Tsioros?
When you are facing criminal or DWI charges, your future can depend on the careful selection of qualified legal representation. State and federal prosecutors leave no stone unturned when building a case against a defendant, often tapping into extensive governmental resources to depict them as immoral and unremorseful criminals with no respect for the law. The legal advice of a seasoned criminal defense attorney is critical to the protection of your constitutional rights as a citizen, and more importantly, as a human being.
Attorney Greg Tsioros takes pride in the development of a close relationship with each of his clients, making a concerted effort to get to know them as individuals who represent far more than the charges brought against them. Mr. Tsioros has the unique ability to develop and convey to the courts your personality and positive contributions as a student, family member, employee and citizen- helping your prospects at every stage of the case.
Being charged with a crime can be a frightening experience. Let the guidance of a qualified Houston defense attorney see you through the complex and potentially overwhelming legal process that lies ahead. If you have a pending criminal case and need legal representation, or if you anticipate criminal charges being filed against you in the future, please contact the law office of attorney Greg Tsioros for a free, no obligation consultation. Mr. Tsioros will be happy to consult with you over the phone or to schedule an office appointment for an in person consultation as well.
Take the first step to putting your legal matters behind you.